Huntsville, Alabama

My Husband and I called Blue World Pool for the economy pool, and decided to go with the financed pool due to the fact that we did not want to have to be responsible for preparing our own land.We had changed our minds and decided that we did not want an extra monthly bill, and decided to price other above ground pool options.

After pricing other pools we did find some cheaper, but we realized that you get what you pay for. We called Blue world pool back to tell them we had changed our minds yet again. They were happy to throw in some freebies to sweeten the deal. They were able to go over a few additional financing options after we explained our situation.

This was the more pricier option, but after witnessing all that went into installing an above ground pool I believe that the representatives did a good job. The installers we polite, time conscious, and were done in a few hours time. The pool is not any of those cheap pools you can buy in Walmart, but several people can sit on the sturdy boarder of the pool. Weekly maintenance is easy.

Winterizing the pool is a little more in depth, but not extremely arduous. Our family enjoys our pool, and we did not realize how big the pool actually was. Five adult people can lay head to foot from one side to another in the pool.

I am 5'4" and the pool water comes to chest level.This pool has added thousands of dollars of equity to our home, and we appreciate the option to pay our loan of early with no penalty.

Had an Experience with Blue World Pools?

Comments