My Husband and I called Blue World Pool for the economy pool, and decided to go with the financed pool due to the fact that we did not want to have to be responsible for preparing our own land.We had changed our minds and decided that we did not want an extra monthly bill, and decided to price other above ground pool options.
After pricing other pools we did find some cheaper, but we realized that you get what you pay for. We called Blue world pool back to tell them we had changed our minds yet again. They were happy to throw in some freebies to sweeten the deal. They were able to go over a few additional financing options after we explained our situation.
This was the more pricier option, but after witnessing all that went into installing an above ground pool I believe that the representatives did a good job. The installers we polite, time conscious, and were done in a few hours time. The pool is not any of those cheap pools you can buy in Walmart, but several people can sit on the sturdy boarder of the pool. Weekly maintenance is easy.
Winterizing the pool is a little more in depth, but not extremely arduous. Our family enjoys our pool, and we did not realize how big the pool actually was. Five adult people can lay head to foot from one side to another in the pool.
I am 5'4" and the pool water comes to chest level.This pool has added thousands of dollars of equity to our home, and we appreciate the option to pay our loan of early with no penalty.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Blue World Pool
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "2003 model with less than 200 hours and blew #2 piston. It overheated and wiped the rings so I had zero compression in #2. I had it re-sleeved, injectors flow..."
- "I paid Castle $60 on 7/21/3016 and ORHP sent another guy 7/30/2016 (atkins) because Castle DID NOTHING and they charged me $60 for same job and refuse to refund my..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."