Blue World Pools - Blue World Pool added equity, large pool
My Husband and I called Blue World Pool for the economy pool, and decided to go with the financed pool due to the fact that we did not want to have to be responsible for preparing our own land.We had changed our minds and decided that we did not want an extra monthly bill, and decided to price other above ground pool options.
After pricing other pools we did find some cheaper, but we realized that you get what you pay for. We called Blue world pool back to tell them we had changed our minds yet again. They were happy to throw in some freebies to sweeten the deal. They were able to go over a few additional financing options after we explained our situation.
This was the more pricier option, but after witnessing all that went into installing an above ground pool I believe that the representatives did a good job. The installers we polite, time conscious, and were done in a few hours time. The pool is not any of those cheap pools you can buy in Walmart, but several people can sit on the sturdy boarder of the pool. Weekly maintenance is easy.
Winterizing the pool is a little more in depth, but not extremely arduous. Our family enjoys our pool, and we did not realize how big the pool actually was. Five adult people can lay head to foot from one side to another in the pool.
I am 5'4" and the pool water comes to chest level.This pool has added thousands of dollars of equity to our home, and we appreciate the option to pay our loan of early with no penalty.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Blue World Pool
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I installed a Blue World Pool two years ago. I have experienced nothing but great service and quailty from the company. Any time I have questions or concerns reguarding my..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "My husband placed an order for a roses for our 1st Anniversary. Total amount was around $80 for the bouquet, but what I received was more like a $40 bouquet...."
- "I bought a tablet on Gearbest.com and paid a fee to have my product to be delivered in 4-7 business days because I am leaving US to my home country..."
- "Order was shipped overnight service 2/16/16 and was expected by 8:00pm 2/17/16. I called the night of 2/17/16 around 6:00 to address the issue that the package was showing at..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."