5.0
Service Scheduling

the pool is bigger then we thought it was we always get a lot of complaints about the pool.we cant wait for the summertime to come back around so we can start having fun again.you never want to get out .a picture do justice of how actually beautiful the pool looks.I highly recommended getting a pool from blue world pool there company does a great job.

I love having the convenience of being able to have a pool in my back yard in able enjoy the summertime with my family we Had a wonderful summer with the new pool.Love the ease of maintenance we enjoy it

This person wrote the review because of good quality of blue world pools above ground pool from Blue World Pools and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Blue World Pools to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most great job. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Blue World Pools for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Blue World Pools?

Comments