I don't really have anything to complain about. Our experience with Blue World Pools has been a mostly positive one. They had someone come to the house to explain how everything works and make the sale. While I was initially thrown by the high price, the longer I've had the pool and use the filter pump, the more I see the value. With the exception of a couple tweaks here and there, I only have to put in a large bottle of Clorox to keep everything running smooth. The installers were very quick with the job and did great on making my clean up part easy. My husband was able to build a deck around the used site with very few snags in his plans. I have called a few times since installation with concerns and questions, and I have always been answered in a very friendly and efficient way. The customer service, in all departments is fantastic. Winterizing has proven a little difficult, but I think I have it down now. Overall, I am satisfied with the purchase. If you have a little sticker shock, I'm not surprised, but the value and the ease of ownership makes it worth it!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 27 Round Pool
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I bought a blue world pool about 3 years ago and have had nothing but trouble with the rail that goes around it . It has rusted completely through all..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "My name is christina bassham and on sept 23 2016 win aloot said i had won one sixth of 1000,000 dollars i got every one of the numbers right..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "Got a bathing top from modlily, bodice not even sewed to the bra. Where are their inspectors at? Sorriest mess I ever ordered from a company. When I ordered from..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."