4.8K views

As an ex-employee of Blue World Pools, I can tell you that not only do they scam their customers, they also scam their employees. They send you all over the countryside running appointments to customers who they've already run a credit check on??!!

However, it's a little fishy (Kevin Fisher) that all the deals end up as in house finance deals which means the customer is paying upwards of 24% interest and the employee's commission ends up being zilch. If you run appointments where you have to travel for the company, they will send you a per-diem advance to pay for lodging and food and (very) little gas. When you get back home thinking your commission check should be waiting, there's none to be found and when you contact the boss(es)--Kevin Fisher or Mike, they magically are out of the office when you call and NEVER call you back.

So far, I have not seen any commission other than a piddly "tip" check, but with over 10X that amount in commissions still owed me!! Kevin Fisher and his underlings are scam artists!!

Comments

Thanks! I’ve ran into con artists like that before. Good to know so as to avoid them.

to Scott Warren #1467469

Just because the pool is not in the ground doesnt mean it suppose to be cheap you idiot..have some common sense *** hole!

They are a rip off company and they are a scam and they just try to take your property without you knowing it

Our pool has been great, in fact the installer was short a crew member and hired my son. He worked for him all summer and made good money. My pool has been crystal clear since it was installed last summer.

I cannot imagine a company like Blue World Pools not paying their employees. We had contact with several employees during our purchase and installation and repairs, and no one complained about getting paid.

Sounds like a disgruntled employee, not a scam company. I have no complaints at all.

to Anonymous #1491430

I am also an employee and What that person says is exactly true. they flood every city with salespeople filling their head with dreams of $8,000 per week and after the first few sales They keep telling you the check got lost hang in there we'll get it straightened out in the meantime here's some gas money.

After several pools now, I talked to them today and they said they would still look into the first paycheck From almost 3 months ago that must have gotten lost. These people are scam artists Without any doubt. They've taken the most successful parts of every scam and combine them into one.

The pools are way overpriced and no, the employees Never get paid. I can vouch for that.

We had always wanted a pool. We love swimming and wanted our kids to have something to do in the summer.

We called Blue World Pools and the rep came out and have a great presentation for all the benefits of getting a pool. A little while later the pool was installed and we were able to start enjoying it the next day.

The kids love it and were in it almost every day the rest of the summer. Getting a pool from Blue World was a great decision!

to Anonymous #1344502

You love paying 4 to 8 times the price on a pool ?? The pool is a 3500.00 value..not 18k..15k.

I dealt with both the in home sales person and the Corporate agent, wiht made it most direct and highly effective to purchase our pool. We found that the best deal was a cash transaction, which yielded a few perks to sweaten the deal.

We enjoy our fun in the outdoors with this pool, from Blue World Pools, and it fits our natural sourroundings quite well! The warranty made it practically headache free, and we definitely prefer ionization filters instead of using lots of chlorine.

Humble, Texas, United States #1051853

Extremely pleased with the ease of maintaining this pool! Instead of spending time cleaning the pool, we have actually spent time using the pool.

I am not sure about this part of the process, but I know everything went smoothly with my Sales Rep and he seemed to be quite pleased with the sale when he left. I paid cash so he should get his full commission I believe. In any case, I love my pool and everything went very smoothly and I couldn't be happier!

We bought our pool from blue world pools. So far so good.

No big maintenance to it.

We have enjoyed it so far. I hope we continue to enjoy it to many years to come...

I don't know about working for them but my install crew was amazing

so fair I am happy with the out come of my pool .and whating for it to warm up,so I can injoy the pool.

Mcalester, Oklahoma, United States #972837

we got our pool installed a few days ago.It really looks great.They did a very good job.Thanks Blue World Pools.

Meridian, Mississippi, United States #972312

I got a pool last summer and I think it is a good quality pool and I recommend anyone to get it

I worked for Blue World last summer. I worked the whole season and for the most part I found that they offered a fine product.

In addition they allowed people with terrible credit to purchase this product. Many times Blue World was left holding the bag.

to Dale #1491433

You wouldn't happen to be part of Blue World Pools corporate sales team, would you? We both know that you're lying.

I have kept in touch with three of my classmates from training and two of them have quit because not a single check has come to any of us. Between us we have sold over 28 pools.

and still, not a single check. Plenty of gas money and per diem but not a single actual check.

La Valle, Wisconsin, United States #11645

you all are ridiculous....

i got their pool a couple years ago and we love it...

Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States #11368

I'm researching complaints about Blue World Pools. If you are an exmployee or a upset customer in South Carolina, please contact me asap. I could really use your help.

I'm a reporter at WSPA-TV, a CBS affiliate in South Carolina.

Feel free to google my name and the TV station.

I could use your help for an important story.

Thanks