I agree with everyone. If I'd known these things before purchasing a pool from these idiots I would have never.

I was in a bad accident 2yrs ago this June and they wouldn't refinance or anything they just kept telling me I had to pay for it. I went to try and refinance my house and they tell me their was a lien put on my house the day I purchased the pool. Now I can't refinance my house and blue world pools isnt even taking the money out of my account to make my payments. So now I'm confused and don't know what to do.

When they call you they don't want to work with you all they are is rude and tell you you should pay your Bill's. Well, kinda hard when you have to pay a 1450.00 house payment when payment was only 628.00 until i was out of work for almost 2yrs from an accident at work.

Somebody please help me, how can i get away from these people? I'm paying more than an inground would've costed!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Blue World Pools Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments