Show reviews that mention
pool blue world world world pool people family service pools customer sales
Filter review

Blue World Pools - Great Company - Great Product!!!!!!!

Great Company - Great Product!!!!!!! My family is sooo happy we found Blue World Pools! Now we do not have to spend the time and money on upkeeping a *** chemical pool! All the years in the past of having spent countless time and money with a variety of pools from our dept store experiences to the local stores every four to five years has just been a waste of time and money. the quality and service we have gotten from Blue World Pools has surpassed all of our expectations! We reccomend this company to everyone who wants the best quality and value. Thank - You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

complete bull!!!!!!!shut up and stop robbing ppl u idiots!

This is what the rep said word for word to my family as well!! You guys are going down!!

You have no *** morals at all!! Robbing people in these hard times.

There will be nothing but a string of bad luck coming your way if you continue on with this scheme. Come clean now!!

hahahaha this sounds like a blue world pool company representative to me!!!!!!! this is almost word for word what the sales guy tried to pitch to me!

View more comments (2)
ID
Marietta, Georgia
All organizations have complaints but not all companies want to make it right, Blue World Pools does! I promise you the number of real complaints compared to the number of real customers is infinitesimal. Blue World Pools strives for custmer satisfaction. To all past...
#520282

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Whoever this is in Winston-Salem, NC contact me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 Sean Warren. If you are a REAL customer I can help you!

If you do not reach to me Blue World Pools, Inc. does not know what your issue(s) is/are!

View more comments
ID
Marietta, Georgia

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

925 reviews
1.9
Compare Blue World Pools vs Window World

Latest Question

I filed chapter 7 bankruptcy and blue world pools is lart of the bankruptcy but i cant get anyone to help

I was told that blue would pool sold my account but wouldn't say who and i was never informed, i cant get them to send a release to the courthouse what do i do?

Blue World Pools Questions