Rochester, New York

I installed a Blue World Pool two years ago.I have experienced nothing but great service and quailty from the company.

Any time I have questions or concerns reguarding my pool, they answer me promptly and effectively. For instance, this year my pump quite working. I called the company and instead of having me purchase a new pump, he gave me step by step instructions on how to fix it with a screw driver and some WD-40. A lot of other companies would have tried to sell me a new pump.

Thank you Blue World.I LOVE LOVE LOVE my pool and I'm very happy that i decided to go with Blue World Pools.

Alicia McLaughlin

Had an Experience with Blue World Pools?

Comments

Sure

TRASH TRASH TRASH!!!!!!! WHY DONT YOU SCAMMERS QUIT POSTING YOUR GARBAGE IN THIS FORUM? CANT YOU AFFORD ADVERTISING FOR YOUR WORTHLESS OVER PRICED GARBAGE???????????

Blue World Pools - Pleased with the pool I purchased from Blue World Pool Blue World Pools "Purchased a above ground pool (18 foot round) from Blue World Pools in July 2009 and have nothing but good times enjoying the crystal clear water throughout the year. ..." Read more Blue World Pools - LOVE OUR BLUE WORLD POOL!!! Blue World Pools "We love our blue world pool!! Had it installed in August 2010 after purchasing our first new home in December 2009 and have had no complaints!!! The installation team was..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Blue World Pools - Installed a pool Blue World Pools "We recently bought our 27 foot round from here.Highly recommend from the sales rep to the installers, always courteous in person and on the phone.The pool it's self has been..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Burned for 120.00 when tickets were only 29 - 37 tops Box Office Tickets "I went online to To Aztec Theatre Box Office in San Antonio Tx.i clicked on telephone number to call aztec and did not know it was calling Box Office Tickets..." Read more Offerup - I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by payi Offerup "I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by paying with cashapp. The original price for the iPhone was 400 dollars. I sent him an offer of 200 he..." Read more Little Caesars - Raw chicken and pork puzza Little Caesars "Ordered a pizza. 3 teenage girls running the business. Only 1 spoke broken english. 2 zero english spoken. Gave my family a raw pizza. When I returned it the next..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more