Blue World Pools - Kept all promisses, impressed with services

90 of 260 Blue World Pools reviews

Blue World Pools kept every promise and then gave me additional items to make my family's pool experience the best it could possibly be.Very good service with installers and phone personel.

Salesman was also knowledgeable and on time with meetings. Very impressed with Blue World Pools. The ion filter is by far the easiest filter system I've ever had to use. It's amazing at the amount of time you save on cleaning with this system.

Several members of the family have other types of pools from inground to above ground.

And I with the ion system spend far less time and money to keep our pool sparkling clear.James and Katrina Antley

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
90 of 260 Blue World Pools reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 22 #1148661

I'm rying to find a place to buy more chemicals for my pool, I have the same pool as you , can you let me know how to order more of the alkaline and the copper that is required when uncover and open the pool at the beginning of the year
email address is griggstheresa@yahoo.com

Me

Sep 23, 2012 #545976

If you like being RIPPED OFF THEY RANK # 1

Me

Sep 23, 2012 #545975

LIARS SCAMMERS SCUMS AND THIS IS THEIR GOOD QUALITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.