Show reviews that mention
pool blue world world world pool family people service pools customer sales
Filter review

Blue World Pools - Totally satisfied

I purhased a blue world pool a couple of months ago and the entire family loves it. great quality pool, friendly and dedicated service, answers all questions you may have professionaly. there were so many things that attracted us to blue world pools, one being they install all their pools professionally, another being it is almost maintance free and that is definetly a huge enjoyment in itself. we got our pool kind of late this season but have enjoyed it greatly. can not wait for next summer already. I truly recommend blue water pools to anyone looking to purchase a pool.

More phoney *** about the pool people. When will it stop?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure thing!!!! People know what ripoff artists you are at BLUE WORLD GARBAGE!!!!!

View more comments (1)
ID
Kenner, Louisiana

Blue World Pools - Promise me all kinds of things

ALL I wanted was a 399.00 pool.i spent all weekend with the salesman,joke 399.00 to 20,000 I am pissed of this company getting away with this,made my kids dream a nitemare bwp promise me all kinds of things ,they were trying to sell me the pool for 20,000 and them he call his office and they dropped the price to 9,400.i put a down payment after all that ,no pool no down payment.theysend me a letter,it said our lender have turned down your pool loan.they pull my credict report.i think thats illegal to do that with yours consent.they told me i dont need a loand front a bank .all i want is my money back.now my kids are very sad......thanks to you *** bwp.
ID
Kenner, Louisiana

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection