Show reviews that mention
pool blue world world world pool people family service pools customer sales
Filter review

Blue World Pools Inc. great company would recommend to friends

Blue World Pools has great quality pools. We really have enjoyed our pool. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to buy a pool. The provided us with friendly and helpful customer service. They also worked with us to find the price range that was suitable for our budget. The installation was quick and the installers did a fantastic job. We really love the ionization system theat they offer. It is way easier to maintain than a regular chlorine pool. Our friends and family have also enjoyed our pool we have had lots of swimming parties and cook outs and everyone has lots of fun.

LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!

GIVE IT UP RIPOFF ARTISTS!!!! RUN PEOPLE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

View more comments (1)
Loss

Blue world pools

I purchased a pool from blue world pools and we love it. The summers are very hot so it is the perfect way to relax and cool off. The install crew came and did a great job. They never made a mess left my yard exactly the way it was except for a large pool sitting pretty in our back yard. They take care of you! I will recommend them to anyone who is looking for a pool. Very easy to operate and maintain and winterizing is just as easy. Buy a pool from them and enjoy the quality product you will receive.
Deidra W

:) we purchased a 24 ft pool from blue world pools..we love it ..almost...maintenance free!!!we are very satisfied with the company and the quality of the pool is great..thanks blue world

SCAMMING SCUMS!!!!!!! These ads are fake and the product is OVER PRICED GARBAGE!!!!! DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE RIP OFF LOWLIFES!!!!!!!!

View more comments (1)

Blue world pools

My family and I have enjoyed our pool for 3 years now. The pool is easy to operate and maintain. I recommend this company to all. We have the 24 foot round classic pool and is perfect size for our yard. when they came to install pool they were very friendly and courtious. The whole pool was up and running in one day. When they were done and were leaving they cleaned up the yard and any debris left. This pool is awesome the only regret I have is that I didn't purchase a heater along with the pool. I live in Iowa and it does get cold quicker and not enough pool time.

Another FAKE AD by these lowlife rip off ARTISTS!!!!!! AVOID PEOPLE AVOID!!!!!!!!

Livingston, New Jersey

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

925 reviews
1.9
Compare Blue World Pools vs Window World

Latest Question

I filed chapter 7 bankruptcy and blue world pools is lart of the bankruptcy but i cant get anyone to help

I was told that blue would pool sold my account but wouldn't say who and i was never informed, i cant get them to send a release to the courthouse what do i do?

Blue World Pools Questions