Purchased a above ground pool (18 foot round) from Blue World Pools in July 2009 and have nothing but good times enjoying the crystal clear water throughout the year.Very easy to maintain, a gallon of bleach once a week during peak season and then about a gallon once a month during off season.

I've hosted 3 July 4th parties, family and friends had nothing but great things to say about the pool.I would strongly recommend if you're in the market to buy a pool to give Blue World Pools a call to talk with a sales professional.

Randy Woodcum

Had an Experience with Blue World Pools?

Comments

#542068

IF YOU LIKE TRASH AND BE RIPPED OFF THEN THESE SLIMES ARE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Blue World Pools - Sold me a worthless product (pool) Blue World Pools "I bought a blue world pool about 3 years ago and have had nothing but trouble with the rail that goes around it . It has rusted completely through all..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more