Natalia, Texas

The pool is very sleek on the inside and doesnt have any hard zones to hurt yourself on.The motor is very quiet and does a very good job in circulating the water and cleaning out the pool.

The size is very good and it allows my immediate and distant family to all have fun at the same time. During our get togethers we have not been cramped or shoulder to shoulder while swimming in the pool. The rounded design keeps everyone in the pool from hitting any edges.

To fill up the pool initially wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.I could empty it and fill it back up easily every year if I wanted too.

Review about: Above Ground Pool.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Blue World Pools?

Comments

jnbiooqr

Annabelle.true that Charlotte`s remark is super...

on wednesday I bought a gorgeous Jaguar XJ from having made $8663 this last 5 weeks and-even more than, 10/k lass month. this is actually the nicest-job Ive ever had.

I actually started five months/ago and immediately was bringing in at least $74 per-hour.I went to this site,======bit90.com=====

Blue World Pools - Happy Customer :) Blue World Pools " I don't really have anything to complain about. Our experience with Blue World Pools has been a mostly positive one. They had someone come to the house to explain how..." Read more Wolf Home Products - Review about Wolf Cabinets Hudson Cabinets from Nashua, New Hampshire Wolf Home Products "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..." Read more Floor And Decor - Defective flooring Floor And Decor "I replaced 5 rooms with there vinyl flooring that has a 50 yr warranty. Bought everything I needed there for it. Well after about 6 months I noticed it was..." Read more My VersaTube pole building collapsed! VersaTube "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more