Blue World Pools - Pool Review

The pool is very sleek on the inside and doesnt have any hard zones to hurt yourself on.The motor is very quiet and does a very good job in circulating the water and cleaning out the pool.

The size is very good and it allows my immediate and distant family to all have fun at the same time. During our get togethers we have not been cramped or shoulder to shoulder while swimming in the pool. The rounded design keeps everyone in the pool from hitting any edges.

To fill up the pool initially wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.I could empty it and fill it back up easily every year if I wanted too.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 15 No 15
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 31, 2013 #630898

Annabelle. true that Charlotte`s remark is super... on wednesday I bought a gorgeous Jaguar XJ from having made $8663 this last 5 weeks and-even more than, 10/k lass month. this is actually the nicest-job Ive ever had. I actually started five months/ago and immediately was bringing in at least $74 per-hour. I went to this site,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Blue World Pools. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Blue World Pools.
Filing a new complaint about