Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How can I fax legal paperwork

In 2017 I filed a chapter 7 bankruptcy. I have always paid and have never not paid my account with blue world pool.

Our bankruptcy was discharged November of 2018. I have the discharge paperwork and have asked for a fax number which I am repeatedly told no one will talk with me. I am selling my home and need the pay off amount to give to the title company. That is the hold up and I have asked the attorney to contact blue world as well.

They asked for a fax number which I am refused. This has been extremely frustrating and it is stopping the sell of this house.

1 answer
Larry Taylor
As stated at bizstanding.com, Blue World Pools fax is (800) 358-6818. You may also send the legal paperwork to the corporate address:
Blue World Pools 120 Interstate North Parkway SE Suite 426 Atlanta, Georgia 30339 United States

View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

I filed chapter 7 bankruptcy and blue world pools is lart of the bankruptcy but i cant get anyone to help

by Donnell

I was told that blue would pool sold my account but wouldn't say who and i was never informed, i cant get them to send a release to the courthouse what do i do?

0 answers

refund

by Sarah F

weve had our pool less than 2 years and can not keep it clean right, now our pump motor is broken. 20 thousand dollars was way over priced and not worth it. I'd never recommend you u less you can fix this issue like yesterday!

0 answers