I bought a blue world pool about 3 years ago and have had nothing but trouble with the rail that goes around it .It has rusted completely through all the way around its awful.
Its getting so bad we cant swim around the edges, Im afraid one of my grandchildren is going to get cut. I DO NOT recommend a BLUE WORLD POOL to anyone!!! I have called and tried to get them to send replacements parts but no success.
a rep.came out and said it was a defect but they still have yet to do anything about my problem
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Blue World Pools kept every promise and then gave me additional items to make my family's pool experience the best it could possibly be. Very good service with installers and..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "We love our blue world pool!! Had it installed in August 2010 after purchasing our first new home in December 2009 and have had no complaints!!! The installation team was..."
- "Am on my second queen mattress set from Rooms to Go since last November,2012...had a Simmons Hawkeye, it went bad and was replaced on April 18, 2013.........with a Serta Sweet..."
- "I bought a can of Monster, the new Gronk edition and I found a junk load of little black things at the bottom.They kinda look pepper flakes and mold..."
- "Be aware for DFW Audi in Dallas, TX SCAM especially with the sales guy Ricky Norris firstname.lastname@example.org 817-354-2834 main and 817-401-7499 direct line. They are showing old or fake..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."