I bought a blue world pool about 3 years ago and have had nothing but trouble with the rail that goes around it .It has rusted completely through all the way around its awful.

Its getting so bad we cant swim around the edges, Im afraid one of my grandchildren is going to get cut. I DO NOT recommend a BLUE WORLD POOL to anyone!!! I have called and tried to get them to send replacements parts but no success.

a rep.came out and said it was a defect but they still have yet to do anything about my problem

Had an Experience with Blue World Pools?

Comments

Customer service SUCKS sounds like products SUCK...I was going to order and wouldn't even allow me since I'm not in their service area...

Did not know the answers to any of my questions or speculations of their own products!!!Horrible company!!!

these scam artis are taken property from seniors,selling pools you can get from walmart for 299.pools that work long enough for that 3 days to run out.Iwould never ever refer anyone to this CROOKS.STAY AWAY FROM BLUE WORLD POOLS.............

La Valle, Wisconsin, United States #149633

Those top rails are not consistent with the product that we sell! I have listed my telephone number and received zero calls. Once again if there are any customers of my organization please contact me 7 days a week at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, I will be more than happy to satisfy you!

La Valle, Wisconsin, United States #147809

My name is Sean Warren I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031. I will be more than happy to get you whatever neccessary parts that are needed!

Call your State Consumer Protection Agency. My understanding the are being investigated by Georgia (The have a class action that you should join) North Carolina, Florida and Arkansas.