Blue World Pools - Sold me a worthless product (pool)

207 of 260 Blue World Pools reviews

I bought a blue world pool about 3 years ago and have had nothing but trouble with the rail that goes around it .It has rusted completely through all the way around its awful.

Its getting so bad we cant swim around the edges, Im afraid one of my grandchildren is going to get cut. I DO NOT recommend a BLUE WORLD POOL to anyone!!! I have called and tried to get them to send replacements parts but no success.

a rep.came out and said it was a defect but they still have yet to do anything about my problem

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
207 of 260 Blue World Pools reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Blue World Pools HORRIBLE COMP

Jun 05, 2010 #150637

Customer service SUCKS sounds like products SUCK... I was going to order and wouldn't even allow me since I'm not in their service area... Did not know the answers to any of my questions or speculations of their own products!!! Horrible company!!!

0 0 Reply
blue world pools is a scam!!!!

Jun 05, 2010 #150584

these scam artis are taken property from seniors,selling pools you can get from walmart for 299.pools that work long enough for that 3 days to run out.Iwould never ever refer anyone to this CROOKS.STAY AWAY FROM BLUE WORLD POOLS.............

THIS IS NOT EVEN A BLUEWORLD P

Jun 02, 2010 #149633 La Valle, Wisconsin, United States

Those top rails are not consistent with the product that we sell! I have listed my telephone number and received zero calls. Once again if there are any customers of my organization please contact me 7 days a week at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, I will be more than happy to satisfy you!

PLEASE CONTACT ME I CAN HELP Y

May 27, 2010 #147809 La Valle, Wisconsin, United States

My name is Sean Warren I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031. I will be more than happy to get you whatever neccessary parts that are needed!

On your side

May 27, 2010 #147757

Call your State Consumer Protection Agency. My understanding the are being investigated by Georgia (The have a class action that you should join) North Carolina, Florida and Arkansas.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.