I bought a blue world pool about 3 years ago and have had nothing but trouble with the rail that goes around it .It has rusted completely through all the way around its awful.
Its getting so bad we cant swim around the edges, Im afraid one of my grandchildren is going to get cut. I DO NOT recommend a BLUE WORLD POOL to anyone!!! I have called and tried to get them to send replacements parts but no success.
a rep.came out and said it was a defect but they still have yet to do anything about my problem
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "The pool is very sleek on the inside and doesnt have any hard zones to hurt yourself on. The motor is very quiet and does a very good job in..."
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "I am not happy with the David's Bridal return policy. Recently my friend's wedding was officially canceled. They were suppose to get married back in Feb, but the groom was..."
- "Found a piece of plastic in my panini ..."
- "Am on my second queen mattress set from Rooms to Go since last November,2012...had a Simmons Hawkeye, it went bad and was replaced on April 18, 2013.........with a Serta Sweet..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."