Show reviews that mention
pool blue world world world pool people family service pools customer sales
Filter review

Blue World Pools - Great Pools Company

After getting several estimates for both above ground and in ground pools I chose Blue World Pools because they offered me the complete package of options I was looking for at a price I could afford. The gentleman who came to my house was very knowledgeable about all aspects of Blue World Pools and was very patient in answering my questions and concerns. He didn t pressure me but gave me options. The company and the installer worked with me (and our rainy Indiana weather)to set up a time for installation. The installer walked over the area I had chosen twice because I changed my mind and moved it a few feet. He was a bit concerned about the grass but I assured him it was no problem. He even deposited some of the extra dirt so I could use it in a flower garden. He was very meticulous and thorough and cleared all the packaging materials before he left, for which I am grateful. I highly recommend Blue World Pools to everyone. It is beautiful. I m sure the summer of 2013 will be filled with many days of fun for my grandchildren as well as myself.
ID
Hartsville, Tennessee

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

925 reviews
1.9
Compare Blue World Pools vs Window World

Latest Question

I filed chapter 7 bankruptcy and blue world pools is lart of the bankruptcy but i cant get anyone to help

I was told that blue would pool sold my account but wouldn't say who and i was never informed, i cant get them to send a release to the courthouse what do i do?

Blue World Pools Questions