We purchased the pool in 2005, paid 6000.cash.

Installation and performance has been great. However, the metal ledges are beginning to rust, one has been almost totally destroyed by corosion, caused by the salt and chlorine bleach. Blue World denies responsibility, referred us to Sharkline.com, as the actual warranter. They state they are not responsible for damage caused by chemicals used by the system for maintainance.

Kinda like being between a rock and a hard place hmmmm?

We are pursuing legal action against blue world, and will put the word out they are dishonest, underhanded, and out right liars.We questioned them closely regarding the "lifetime warranty" at time of purchase, we still have the original contract, it is still just paper, much like what you wipe with....

Had an Experience with Blue World Pools?

Comments

#861961

did you take legal action?what was the outcome?

Im having a similar issue.

except w/ mine they told me that the parts cost $1200 and that i would have to pay $700 and $250 for shipping.Life Time Warranty my a$$

Blue world pools Blue World Pools "the pool is bigger then we thought it was we always get a lot of complaints about the pool.we cant wait for the summertime to come back around so..." Read more Blue World Pools - I love my Blue World Pool Blue World Pools "I installed a Blue World Pool two years ago. I have experienced nothing but great service and quailty from the company. Any time I have questions or concerns reguarding my..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Window World - Project not finished Window World "May 19th, I had 19 windows replaced. One was damaged and they broke my trim so they didn't finish the front window. Today, June 21st, it still isn't finished. I..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more