Well surprisingly I recieved my pool 24ft by 52". Nice.

Anyway. When the installer came he made my parents sign a new contract? Why? That pool went from 9,000 dollars which was bogus to me in the first place.

To 31,000 dollars. HAHAHAHA. What the ***? I'm at my wits in but I'm still fighting the contract I still did everything I was suppossed to do.

I don't care if the pool is here or not. But They will bring that price down. It's funny after reading so many of these emails and post that they can come up with so many different prices. I don't care how your credit looks there's no reason for all this jump around.

I still sent my Information to Amy Sams in Jacksonville Fl. I suggest if anyone of you are in this same situation to get on it. I also filed with my own Consumer person in my area. Please please stick to your guns these people don't deserve to be in business.

Also, I read on their website that as of August 2nd they will no longer be soliciting their business. Who knows what their trying to do next another name change perhaps?

Well see good luck to us all.

Comments

Is there a class action suit? We paid deposit two months ago but have gotten no pool yet!

Has anyone heard of a lawsuit against Blue World Pools? Like a class action suit? I'm just wondering how after all these years they are still in business?

The sales rep came to my house today. Looked like he slept in his clothing and was not very clean.

Thank God I did not buy a pool from these people. reading these reports has helped me decide not to call him back as I was thinking of doing.

I contacted Blue world pools live chat and asked about products they may sell to treat my pool as I would have order them off line. the chat lady said she did not know what chemicals I would need and discontinued the chat.

not even good by or I will check.

so looking on their website I called the 1500 number only to be told they do not send field inspecters out anymore to inspect the land you want the pool on and then the phone hung up just a recording. so to look further to find out they have a page set up to inform you about Maintance on a pool go figure should contact the chat lady back to inform her of information already on their site.

Hey when you see something like that on tv exspecially it say land owners only something is wrong. Buy a pool from someone in your area or another place close to you I see that advertizing all the time and I say something is wrong with that commercial and I myself went with Watson from Nashville Tn and very happy with them and there service. Blue World you should be ashamed exspecially in this day and time with our enconmony and everyone is working hard for there money and you all are just ripping the consumer shame on you I don't know how you all sleep at night.

WOW! This my second site that I have read about this company.

I was thinking about getting the pool for my kids. They are offering 15 by 24 for 299.00 in my area I seen it on T.V.

so I looked there site up. I then decided to check the reviews glad I did.

Thanks alot!

I totally agree steve. i did recieve a letter stating that they are being charged with theft and being audited or something.

this im hoping is the reward i've been waiting for! hopefully they are found out and put out of business and everyone who has been cheated gets refunded!!

sorry im still pissed we could have got the same pool at a local dealer

yes pool is nice but $15000 is a ripoff but they were the only ones that would finance us. but now we see why we got the same pool that a local dealer sales for $4800 installedand that $3000 inonizer can be bought for $299 and ferill is $99 not $169 plus shipping this was not said we were told to wash it out and put it back on next year NOT and we was tricked into that $5000 upgrade to. they start with lies and keep telling them and make sure installer tells the same ones to cover there but DONT BUY FROM THEM

:( 142,000 Complaints. Are all these people wrong? :(

Yes, everything that is written buy consumers here is true. I worked for them for 2 weeks until I found out how they were treating the customers. They can't keep good employees, that's why it takes so long for them to make/keep the appointments.

They also have a full-time person who's only job is to answer all bad press and internet complaints to make it appear as though they are a legitamate, good company. They buy new website addresses all the time to refute all allogations

and put bogus info on it to make it sound legit. Horrible company with too much money to fail.

They are a terrible company that has already been banned in a number of states, including Georgia, their H.O. location. That should tell you something about their business practices.

They also hide behind a Nevada address that is known to be difficult to access to help you run out of the 3 day cancellation period, so you'll be stuck with the pool and contract.

They sell pools for 6-8 months and then go into the real estate business the rest of the year due to the liens placed on property.

Port Monmouth, New Jersey, United States #61030

No problem Ella just warn others it's the best way to keep them under. And watch it they do change their name.

ive seen this on tv just today and after reading all this I decided not to get one after all. I think this company needs to be sued for every scam and more they have did to people.

thanks andrea and all .

you just saved me for a bundle. again thanks.

Port Monmouth, New Jersey, United States #60173

He is very rude. But that company doesn't care they have peoples money and continue to take others money. Criminals!

Hey Frank,is that a way to talk to your companies customers?? Really,you are very rude!

Port Monmouth, New Jersey, United States #59865

Melita, I hope you didn't do it. I really hope you didn't.

They just keep pushing you for the so called better pools and that 299 pool is soooo cheap they say and it's not worth the money. Just shut your door.

:x I am suppose to have an installer come out tommorrow and check out my land. I told them i seen their ad for a pool for $299.00! Has anyone gotton the $299.00 pool for that price?

La Valle, Wisconsin, United States #32060

I work for Blue World Pools and if there are actual customers on here that have issues with their contract, pool, or financing please direct them to 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 to be resolved. I can assure those on here that Blue World Pools will rectify any issues and strive for customer satisfaction. Please call I can help.

Port Monmouth, New Jersey, United States #30193

Interest rate went down drastically? If you say so.

24% to 15% is not drastic. 24 to 5 now that's drastic. If you must be dramatic. Yes the pool is nice but how do I know I'm still not getting ripped?

How do I know they gave me this so called upgrade and didn't recieve the same pool they approved me on in the first place? You don't and probably never will know. Do you work for them Frank? Do you know all the in's and out's of this company?

If so there's tons of pissed people on here that would love to hear from you.

But if you took the time to read all the complaints on here you would know that. Duh!!

If you would take the time to read the contract you would see that your price did go up, but you intrest rate went down drastically, payments were the same as was the loan term. Oh and you got a better quality pool.

Duh!